R+R Medicinals CBD Review, Hemp Extract, Fresh Peppermint, 1000 mg
|CBD Value Score||Best value|
|Size||1 fl oz (30 mL)|
|Hemp Type||Full spectrum|
|Video Review||WATCH OUR REVIEW|
What’s in your CBD?
We sent this product to an independent lab to see what’s inside.
From the label
Total mg listed
From our test results
Total mg cannabinoids
This product claims 1000 mg of (unspecified). Our test results found 1215.150 mg of cannabinoids, 21.5% more than what is listed on the product’s label.
See how this product compares to other CBD products we have tested here.
Cannabinoid breakdown per bottle
CBD (mg / bottle)
THC (mg / bottle)
Other cannabinoids (mg / bottle)
The unadulterated test results on this page come directly from the certificate of analysis (linked above) from an independent lab, which we pay directly. This is a single independent lab test of one product, at one point in time. We do not guarantee that all products or labs will produce the same results. Lab results may differ based on the different methodologies of testing used by each lab or inconsistencies in the product. Learn more about our review process here.
Value: Cost per cannabinoid
Cost per mg CBD
Cost per mg cannabinoids
* excluding CBD, CBDa, THC, & THCa
Cost per mg rare cannabinoids
Details from the manufacturer
- 1 oz (30 mL)
- 1000 mg hemp extract
- 33.33 mg per 1 mL serving (30 servings)
- Flavor: Fresh peppermint
- Full-spectrum [suggests CBD, THC, and other cannabinoids]
- CBD: Suggested
- THC: Suggested
- Other cannabinoids: Suggested
About the product
R+R Medicinals claims this is a full-spectrum hemp extract, which suggests that it contains CBD, THC, and other cannabinoids.
Our lab tests confirmed that it is a full-spectrum hemp extract that contains CBD, THC, CBC, CBG, and CBDV.
We found that R+R Medicinals contained 21.5% more cannabinoids than suggested by their label.
R+R Medicinals suggests using this product sublingually.
Cannabinoid breakdown per mL
CBD (mg / mL)
THC (mg / mL)
Other cannabinoids (mg / mL)
R+R Medicinals claims to have 33 mg (unspecified) per 1 mL serving. We found that each 1 mL serving contains a total of 40.505 mg of cannabinoids, including 35.670 mg of CBD and 2.107 mg of THC.
About the company
R+R Medicinals was founded in 2017 in Aurora, Colorado. R+R Medicinals has rapidly grown into one of the top-selling CBD products on Amazon. However, little information exists about R+R Medicinals as a company.
- R+R Medicinals has 4.9 out of 5 stars with over 100 reviews on Google.
- R+R Medicinals has over 1600 positive reviews on Amazon for this product alone.
- Our lab tests found their 1000 mg extract to contain large amounts of CBD, THC, CBC, CBG, and CBDV. It’s a potent product for a low price.
- R+R Medicinals is a CBD product sold on Amazon. Amazon does not allow the sale of CBD products.
- R+R Medicinals is not transparent that their product contains CBD or THC. Their product suggests CBD and THC by claiming the “entourage effect” on Amazon, and by claiming “full spectrum” on their website. However, many people will not understand that they are ingesting CBD and THC.
- R+R Medicinals’ product contained over 63 mg of THC. 63 mg of THC is a lot! Again, Amazon specifically does not allow CBD products or THC products. Many people will not realize the risks.
- R+R Medicinals claims to relieve chronic pain, stress, anxiety, and inflammation. The FDA does not allow medical claims for any CBD products.
- They’re a small company that’s operated by its three owners, according to a 2018 customer reply on Amazon.
An extensive internet search for R+R Medicinals found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices. However, very little information exists about this company online.
Other sizes available
R+R medicinals also offers this hemp extract in potencies of 500 mg ($24.99) or 2500 mg ($94.99). However, these higher potency versions are not the same formula as the 1000 mg ($44.99) bottle that we tested and we can’t provide information on their cannabinoid levels, accuracy, or value.
Other Products by R+R Medicinals
R+R Medicinals offers CBD tinctures, soft gels, and pet products.
R+R Medicinals CBD review & lab test. We sent this product to a lab to see what's inside. (CBD, THC, cannabinoids, value, about the product & company)