Benefits of Hemp Coffee
What are the benefits of Hemp Coffee?
While the list is long and ongoing, these are the top 8 things that make Hemp Coffee better than regular coffee and a great anytime beverage:
- It contains protein in every cup
- It offers Omega 3s and 6s fatty acids that are great for brain and immune system function
- You will not get the jitters from Hemp Coffee
- Reduced ‘coffee headaches’
- Say good-bye to upset stomach because hemp coffee is less acidic
- Much less bitter
- Greatly reduces chance of caffeine high and/or crash
Magpie Hemp Coffee is also gluten-free, contains no THC and is made with love.
What are the benefits of Hemp Coffee? While the list is long and ongoing, these are the top 8 things that make Hemp Coffee better than regular coffee and a great anytime beverage: It contains protein in every cup It offers Omega 3s and 6s fatty acids that are great for brain and immune system function You will not ge
Take 5 Daily
Hemp Oil Infused Coffee: Take the Edge Off That Dose of Caffeine
Although it might seem contradictory, Hemp Oil + and coffee could be a great combination to start your day.
Coffee has always been popular, but over the years its multiple health benefits have been well documented. Coffee has caffeine, which wakes you up and revs your metabolism, but it also has other compounds that contribute to health. The major compounds that appear to be most responsible for its health-promoting effects are a group of antioxidants called chlorogenic acids.
Together, caffeine and chlorogenic acids have been shown to have benefits for the following:
- Heart health
- Colon health
- Liver health
- Brain health
- Memory and mood
- Joint health
But coffee does have its drawbacks. Caffeine, which is a stimulant, can make you feel anxious and restless. It also can cause insomnia, speed up heart rate, irritate the stomach, and upset blood sugar in some individuals.
So how can hemp oil help? In a recent effort (2018) to look at a big picture of how coffee affects health, researchers at Northwestern University looked at a large group of metabolites in the body and what coffee consumption does to them.
A surprise finding is that drinking coffee decreases the circulating levels of the body’s own cannabinoids (endocannabinoids).
Make your own coffee – with Hemp Oil +
Thorne’s Hemp Oil + will add a slightly mild minty-earthy taste to your morning coffee – to help take the edge off that dose of caffeine.
- One 8-12 ounce cup of hot coffee
- One capsule of Thorne’s Hemp Oil +
- One teaspoon of coconut oil
- Optional: add ½ teaspoon of cacao powder or a dash of cinnamon
Over your mug/cup, carefully rupture the Hemp Oil + capsule with a pin and squeeze out the oil. Add the coconut oil (if using cacao, add now). Pour hot coffee over the Hemp Oil + and coconut oil. Stir vigorously with a fork or small whisk. Top with a dash of cinnamon if desired. Drink while hot.
Share your morning routine with us on social with #OnlyThorne
- Gebeyehu B, Bikila S. Determination of caffeine content and antioxidant activity of coffee. Am J Appl Chem 2015;3:69-76.
- Cornelis M, Erlund I, Michelotti G, et al. Metabolomic response to coffee consumption: application to a three?stage clinical trial. J Intern Med 2018;283(6):544-557.
Although it might seem contradictory, Hemp Oil + and coffee could be a great combination to start your day. Coffee has always been popular, but over the years its multiple health benefits have been…