How to make cbd bath bombs
There is nothing more relaxing than a hot bath to warm those tired muscles. Adding a CBD Bath Bomb into the hot water is absolute bliss you can feel the stress of the day melt away. Lots of customers have asked me How to Make CBD Bath Bombs.
Here is a simple recipe for you to make your own CBD Bath Bombs at home. Will you keep them all for yourself or share them with loved ones?
CBD Bath Bomb Ingredients
- 5 g serving of CBD Isolate
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup citric acid
- ½ cup Epsom salt or sea salt
- 2 ½ tablespoons coconut oil (melted) or almond oil
- 10 drops of your favourite essential oil(s) — we like a ylang ylang and bergamot blend for relaxation, or lemongrass to create a more uplifting bathing experience
- Bath bomb moulds, or a silicone ice cube tray
- Optional: natural pigment — try the following ingredients to create a natural colour for your bath bomb: turmeric for yellow, beet juice for pink, dried lavender for purple, or peppermint leaf for a nice, earthy hue. Activated charcoal can also make for a great addition to your CBD bath bomb, as it’s good for skin health and produces a deep greyish-black.
CBD Bath Bomb Recipe:
1. Mix the CBD isolate and warm coconut oil or almond oil together into a small bowl with the essential oils.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together all remaining dry ingredients
3. With a gentle hand, slowly mix the liquid ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients.
4. When adding the liquid ingredients, make sure to do so very slowly. The texture should be the consistency of wet sand, able to be moulded and shaped. If you need to add more moisture, you can do so by filling a small spray bottle with tap water and spritzing water over the mixture until it starts to bind together.
5. If you’re using a traditional bath bomb mould, fill each half of the mould and press the two halves together firmly. Let sit for at least one minute. Twist apart like you would an Oreo cookie, and carefully place the formed bath bomb on a sheet of parchment paper.
6. If you’re using ice cube trays, simply fill the tray, let sit for a minute or two, then pop out the shapes and rest on parchment paper (you can play around with combining these into larger shapes as well). In all cases, let the bath bombs sit in open air for 12 to 24 hours after shaping.
Buy CBD Isolate now to get started on your own personal CBD bath bombs. Great for your own pleasure or to give as a gift to a loved one! It’s an easy, thoughtful, and creative way to show someone that you are thinking of them and considering their self-care.
If you would like to save time you can Buy CBD Bathbombs Here
We offer Buy 2 Get 10% OFF and also Buy 3 Get 4 th FREE. You can Mix and Match the whole range of high quality CBD Products online or at our CBD ShopAre you wondering How to Make CBD Bath Bombs? Here is a simple recipe and instructions so you can make CBD BathBombs at home using CBD isolate. Relax and .. ]]>