Organic CBD Paste UK
Benefits of CBD Paste & Full Plant Raw Hemp extract
CBD Paste is one of the most most effective cannabinoid products available in the UK! If you can imagine the power of untouched raw hemp flowers that have been squeezed into a tube. They are rammed with naturally occurring cannabinoids, fatty acids, terpenes and waxes; just as nature intended. If you need something that has mother nature’s stamp of approval, that it potent, raw and completely natural then a CBD paste is what you need. This is the true whole plant experience.
Whole plant extract is sometimes considered as more ‘serious’ than a CBD oil simply down to the potency and flavour of the pastes; but we can tell you that paste is perfect for beginners too.
Nothing seems to rival the effectiveness or popularity of our raw & organic CBD paste: even our extremely popular 10% Full Spectrum CBD Oil.
If you are here to learn about usage and benefits there is a tone of valuable information further down the page :D!
Buy Raw & Organic CBD Paste
You’re in luck! We stock potentially the best full-spectrum and organic CBD pastes in the UK (or at least we think). They contain not only a wide range of phytochemicals but a potent dose of naturally occurring CBD, CBDa, CBG, CBC and THC (0.2%) (from a Sativa strain). Paste has a ‘wow’ factor that very few CBD products can provide and is the most re-purchased item in our range.
El Tenedor Del Diablo | CBD Paste (1000mg)
- Organic & Lab-tested
- Raw Hemp Plant Extract
- Contains Terpenes, Waxes and Amino Acids
- True Full-Spectrum
- Can be used to produce your own tinctures
- Product of the UK
how to take paste
Although, Cannabinoid paste may seem daunting, you will be surprised to learn that it is actually one of the easiest CBD products to take. How to use paste is therefore an easy question to answer.
- Sublingually: By far the most effective way to use a paste is to place a pea sized drop under your tongue and hold it there for up to a minute. This way the paste will be absorbed directly into the blood stream by the glands that are present at the floor of your mouth. You then swallow the remaining paste. Unless you are a glutton for punishment, the taste can be a little overwhelming so get a glass of water ready to wash the paste down.
- Eaten with With Honey: A little tip I was given recently is a fantastic way to mitigate the strong hempy flavours. Add the Hemp Extract into a spoon of Manuka Honey and swallow. The Honey on its own is great for your well-being!
- Rub onto the Skin: Applying the paste topically is a very popular thing to do. The paste is quite thick, so you can add a dab to your finger and rub it directly into your skin. The CBD is starting to be absorbed in less than a second and is great for targeting a localised area of skin, or a joint! Be warned that the paste may stain your clothes and your skin so avoid putting it on your face before leaving the house
Benefits of CBD PAste?
Compared to the other products, the benefit of the paste is that you are given a potent, fast acting dose of Cannabinoids (including CBD). It is certainly not for the faint hearted but certainly a very effective product…that’s for sure! Every single paste you can by buy should be at the very minimum a full-spectrum product which takes advantage of the entourage effect. Anything else will be substandard.
The real benefits of CBD extracts is that it gives a powerful boost of cannabinoids for the Endocannabinoid System which is part of our bodies ability to achieve natural and healthy bodily function and balance; called homeostasis. This means that the ECS plays a huge role in every essential function in our body. A healthy ECS can have a very wide range of well-being outcomes.
Cannabinoids (including CBD) support this network of receptors. Those who use Melatonin are increasingly searching out hemp based products.
How to make CBD Oil From Cannabinoid extract?
Being creative is something we love, and once you get the hang of how CBD interacts with your body you can keep experimenting and creating your own home brews that are perfectly suited to your body. The benefits of this are that you get the full-spectrum punch of the whole plant without the strong hempy flavours. All you need is a carrier oil (like Olive Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, MCT Oil, Coconut Oil or an already infused CBD Oil) and your tube of Cannabinoid Paste or raw hemp extract. First, you need to measure how much CBD you would like to have in your oil- there is 1000mg of CBD in the paste. Squeeze the raw hemp extract into the bottom of the bottle then add the carrier oil of your chose. Put the lid on and give this a really good shake until the clumps of paste have disappeared; this could take some time.
Boom! You have a wonderful full-spectrum CBD oil that is perfect for you. It is a cost effective especially if you are from London or Glasgow), and fun way to make your own dilutions. Try it at home! If this seems a little bit too much effort then we also have a 500mg/5% and 1000mg/10% CBD oil UK hemp oils, & 1500mg/15% and 2000mg/20% MCT oils- plus CBD capsules & THC free oils! Available for Wholesale.Organic CBD Paste UK Benefits of CBD Paste & Full Plant Raw Hemp extract CBD Paste is one of the most most effective cannabinoid products available in the UK! If you can imagine the power of ]]>