Organic Hemp Seed Oil – Artisan Cold Pressed, 100% Pure Hemp Oil, Tastes Great, and Healthy
Foods Alive’s Organic Hemp Oil comes from a specially selected variety of hemp seeds that were brought over from Europe years ago. They were carefully chosen for its light, nutty flavor, and because it boasts the best nutritional profile of all the varieties currently grown in Canada.
- Foods Alive’s Organic Hemp Oil comes from a specially selected variety of hemp seeds that were brought over from Europe years ago. They were carefully chosen for their light, nutty flavor, and because they boast the best nutritional profile of all the varieties currently grown.
- Fresh, high quality hemp oil, great for nutrition and great for your body. Use it with a little apple cider vinegar and honey to make a great salad dressing or put some in your smoothies or wraps.
- Real health food! Full of heart-healthy omega fatty acids. Omega fatty acids are essential and are associated with benefits like reduced inflammation, improved heart health and brain health.
- Our Artisan Cold-Pressed Oils consistently beat the leading brands in blind taste tests! We test samples from certified organic farmers and taste each batch to find the one with the freshest and best taste. Organic, Non-GMO, Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free and Kosher. Mix this delicious oil into salads, yogurt, smoothies, or on a baked potato!
- Unrefined and free of preservatives. Our cold-pressed oils are crafted in small batches at a very low temperature to ensure quality and enjoyment. We use BPA-free bottles that are black to protect contents from light which can degrade the oil.
Hemp Oil is considered to be one of the most nutritious of all plant oils and contains super omega-3 (SDA) and super omega-6 (GLA). But not all hemp oil is created equally.
Organic Hemp Oil has a very light and nutty flavor, making it easy to add to your morning smoothie, a bowl of soup, salad, rice, pasta, and more. Did we mention that it’s an easy way to add omegas to your diet?!
100% Unrefined, raw hemp seed oil*.
- Shelf Life is 14 Months (refrigerated)
- Store in refrigerator upon receipt
- Shake well before using
- Freezing extends shelf life
- Not for use as a cooking oil
- Verified THC Free via TestPledge
Are the plastic bottles BPA-free?
Yes, we use BPA-free bottles made of Polyethylene and the main difference is that our bottle is black to protect it from light which can degrade the oil. If you’re looking to ditch plastic completely, we do offer this oil in a 32 oz glass bottle up above.
Do your artisan cold-pressed oils need to be shipped refrigerated? Does the shipping time affect the oils?
Very high heat (over 300 degrees) or prolonged heat over a very long time can degrade the omega-rich oils. However, the relatively short shipment times and variable seasonal temperatures encountered during shipment have been found to be irrelevant when tested. Even shipments arriving during the summer heat waves can be guaranteed as being potent and unharmed.
Can I cook with your artisan cold-pressed oils?
Cooking with our artisan cold-pressed oils is not recommended and really defeats the purpose of Foods Alive taking such great care in pressing the oil at a low temperature. The omega essential fatty acids are very delicate and really high heat will destroy them. But you can use it after cooking on a number of dishes by adding it your dish once it’s on your plate and ready to consume.
Will I test positive for a drug screen if I eat your hemp foods?
To assure consumers that eating our hemp foods does not cause a confirmed positive drug test for marijuana, we have partnered with the TestPledge program. Foods Alive is committed to keeping THC levels in hemp nut and hemp oil below levels at which failing a workplace drug test is extremely unlikely, even when eating high amounts of these products on a daily basis. For more information on this program, visit www.testpledge.com.
What are all the different Hemp food products you offer?
To view all of our hemp products please visit our Hemp Foods page by clicking here.Organic Hemp Oil contains over 90% unsaturated fats including both the Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids and GLA. This flavorful, nutty tasting oil can be used as an edible food ingredient, salad dressing Are you due for an oil change? Raw Hemp Oil ]]>