Your access to this site has been limited by the site owner
Your access to this service has been limited. (HTTP response code 503)
If you think you have been blocked in error, contact the owner of this site for assistance.
If you are a WordPress user with administrative privileges on this site, please enter your email address in the box below and click “Send”. You will then receive an email that helps you regain access.
Block Technical Data
|Block Reason:||Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons.|
|Time:||Tue, 17 Nov 2020 6:20:27 GMT|
Wordfence is a security plugin installed on over 3 million WordPress sites. The owner of this site is using Wordfence to manage access to their site.
You can also read the documentation to learn about Wordfence’s blocking tools, or visit wordfence.com to learn more about Wordfence.
Click here to learn more: Documentation
Generated by Wordfence at Tue, 17 Nov 2020 6:20:27 GMT.
Your computer’s time: .
Your access to this site has been limited by the site owner Your access to this service has been limited. (HTTP response code 503) If you think you have been blocked in error, contact the
Las Vegas CBD Brands: Best on the Market
Although new federal regulations have impacted advertising rules for cannabis businesses when it comes to their CBD products, market interest in the therapeutic benefits of CBD has never been stronger.
Driven by a growing body of research by media coverage of cases where CBD provided relief for adolescents coping with intractable seizure disorders, the market has started to see consumers that want weed but don’t want the high.
Why Patients Are Turning to Cannabidiol
Cannabidiol, also known as CBD, is just one of almost 100 different, active cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Unlike the primary psychoactive cannabinoid in marijuana, namely tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD doesn’t produce euphoria or an intoxicating effect.
In fact, there is a growing body of research-based evidence indicating that CBD acts on other brain signaling systems, and further, that these signals may be significant contributors to its therapeutic effects.
Therapeutic Applications for CBD Oil
CBD is rapidly gaining popularity among medical marijuana patients across the country because of its ability to provide relief for everything from psychoses to arthritis.
The potential of CBD to provide patients with benefits similar to prescription drugs but without the adverse side effects that come with pharmaceutical use. There are an array of CBD products on the market, so how do you go about finding what’s best for you?
When looking for the CBD oil right for you, it’s imperative to consider your needs the transparency of the marijuana manufacturer. It also helps to consider the method of consumption you’d prefer—an ointment? An oral tincture? A vaporizer?
Where to Buy CBD Oil and CBD Products
While there are a variety of CBD products and brands of CBD oils to choose from, each patient’s choices will be determined by their needs and treatment plan as determined by their medical care professional. Working with your state-licensed medical marijuana dispensary is the best way to ensure a patient gets the correct product they need.
Some of the common questions are:
- What dose, in milligrams, will I need?
- How do I want to consume CBD?
- Do I want something flavored or unflavored?
- Will I be using CBD oil at home, on the go, or both?
- What is more important—strength or price?
CBD oils and product options
- Topicals. Topical products are salves or creams infused with cannabis oil. Topicals are popular with many senior citizens for conditions like arthritis and autoimmune disorders.
- Tinctures. Tinctures typically come in small dropper bottles that are plastic or glass. Inside, there will be a cannabidiol oil mixed with a preserving solution, like alcohol. Tinctures with droppers allow patients flexibility when it comes to medicating. Just put a few drops under your tongue, in a beverage, or even bake the oil directly into your food.
- Transdermal patches. Similar in design to the patches used by cigarette smokers to help them quit, CBD patches allow for the slow release of CBD into a patient’s body and endocannabinoid system throughout the day.
- Vape pens. Easily one of the most efficient and portable ways to consume CBD Oil, a vape pen is similar in size to an e-cigarette but instead contains a CBD oil cartridge and a heating element. Vape pens also allow for a level of that cannabis patients, and adult use consumers both find appealing.
- Vaporizers. Most, if not all licensed medical cannabis dispensaries offer products and flowers that are high in CBD. Vaporizers are used to quickly and easily heat up marijuana flower to a temperature that allows for the release of cannabinoids without the carcinogens released by a flame.
- Infused foods and Capsules. The incredible growth of the cannabis industry has allowed for the establishment of a diverse marketplace with dynamic products. From lozenges, baked goods, and candies to extended time release capsules, the CBD oil or product for you is just an Internet search away.
When you’re looking at CBD product options, keep in mind that display advertising , and marijuana advertising in general, have restrictions imposed by the government mean CBD products cannot advertise treatment recommendations.
Las Vegas CBD Brands: Best on the Market
Speaking of research, here are some of the best Nevada-based CBD manufacturers and brands patients can find locally.
With more than 70 years of collective experience, Kynd grows the full spectrum of cannabis plants from sedating Indicas to energizing Sativa plants. Kynd also develops high-quality vape and dabs products, in addition to a line of therapeutic edibles and topical products engineered for optimized endocannabinoid uptake and absorption.
CannaVative Group is a medical cannabis grow facility in Nevada that provides high-quality, lab-tested THC and CBD products. From gummies to live sap, this innovative company is making waves in medical marijuana dispensaries across the Vegas valley.
Silver Sage Wellness
Another manufacturing facility and distribution center based in Nevada, Silver Sage Wellness products enjoy a name brand status in the emerging Nevada market. With dozens of strains and a slew of popular CBD oil lines, like their Sage Serenity products, Silver Sage Wellness is set to be a big player in the recreational market.
Let Our Team Help Get Your CBD Brand onto Store Shelves
Despite limitations when it comes to marijuana advertising CBD oils and products, more patients are waking up to the potential of CBD as a therapeutic alternative to pharmaceuticals. For help branding compliant CBD oils and products, make sure you’re working with the right team of experts. Contact MaJor Group today!
Despite regulations inhibiting advertising claims of CBD products, more medical cannabis patients are turning to CBD oils than ever.