Cannabis Caramel Candy
Cannabis Caramel Candy Recipe
Cannabis caramel candy is a recipe that all cannabis lovers need to have in their recipe book. Not only are they a tasty treat but caramel doesn’t only have to be those delicious caramel candy treats! This is a recipe you can get creative with. Consider incorporating caramel as a topping for some of your other favourite cannabis recipes.
Consider using caramel to top some of these cannabis recipes:
Or let us know how you incorporate cannabis caramel candy into your favourite recipes! Share in the comments or on social media using the hashtag #CookingWithEnvy
- 1 cup of coconut oil (mix Miss Envy’s coconut oil with regular coconut oil for your desired dose)
- 1 cup of corn syrup
- Dash of salt
- 2 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 14 oz of condensed milk
- 1 tbs of vanilla
We divided these candies into 30 pieces. You can adjust your dose by increasing or decreasing the size of the candies, though remember to make them all approximately the same size so the dose is more easily calculated.
1/2 cup of Miss Envy coconut oil is 400 mg THC (13 mg per candy) or 250 mg CBD (8 mg per candy). For more help with measuring and accurately dosing homemade edibles with Miss Envy’s cannabis-infused products use our measurement guide.
- Melt your 1 cup of coconut oil in a medium-sized pot on the stove.
- Mix in the dash of salt and 2 1/2 cups of brown sugar. Once these ingredients have combined, stir in the milk and corn syrup. Consistently stir the mixture throughout the entire process.
- Let this mixture heat up on medium to high heat for around 12 to 15 minutes, or until the mixture starts to turn into goo and harden. Then mix in the 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Once the vanilla has been evenly dispersed, pour the caramel into a 9×13 inch pan and let them cool. (Other sized pans work too just make sure to calculate the approximate dose based on the size of the candies)
- Once cooled, cut wrap and serve.
- Optional toppings for cannabis caramel candy: Add coarse salt on top or drizzle them in some melted chocolate (hint: drizzle with your favourite Miss Envy melted chocolate).
All of our creations are produced with only the best organic non-GMO ingredients and infused with love. Check out our website each week for new recipes cooked with these amazing products.Cannabis caramel candy is a recipe that all cannabis lovers need to have in their recipe book. Get creative with this caramel recipe. ]]>