Can You Smoke Marijuana Seeds and Get High?
Cannabis consumption is now widely accepted by most in society, most especially the use of medical marijuana. After its legalization in many states and countries, the field of research and development for cannabis have flourished. Many people have started to discover the health benefits of this wonder plant. In the medical field, more and more people are convinced of how marijuana helps in the treatment of various diseases, most especially in pain management when everyone can smoke marijuana seeds.
Today, with the acceptance and legalization, more and more people are into the recreational and medical use of cannabis.
Cannabis breeders and marijuana seed banks have become accessible. Marijuana plant growers have become more passionate than ever to grow their favorite strains. However, the question remains, can you smoke marijuana seeds and get high? We have conducted research on what are the effects when weed seeds are smoked. Definitely, there are health benefits acquired from smoking marijuana seeds but there are limitations too. Like getting high.
What are Marijuana Seeds?
Like any other plant, marijuana starts from a seed. These seeds are the foundation when cultivating a marijuana plant. A seed consists of both female and male reproductive organs. When properly processed, you will be able to produce high-potency marijuana plants. When purchasing seeds, always be mindful of your sources, especially the ones sold online. The success of your full-grown marijuana plant will depend on the quality and the process of cultivation of the seed. There are a variety of seed strains available for sale in marijuana dispensaries online seed banks today.
Marijuana seeds contain protein, which eases digestion. It contains the right daily dosage of iron, potassium, zinc, calcium, magnesium, vitamin E, and protein, best for those who are health conscious. There are also various vitamins and minerals that you can get from eating raw cannabis seeds, it will help in keeping you in shape.
Can You Smoke Weed Seeds and Burn?
We are all aware of the euphoric effects when smoking marijuana seeds. However, it does not have the same effect when we smoke using marijuana seeds. Marijuana seeds contain low to no tracks of tetrahydrocannabinol. Getting high when smoking marijuana seeds will only have an effect on someone with a low tolerance as the potency of a marijuana seed is significantly lower than the actual buds. For those who are experienced marijuana users, smoking the seeds is a total waste of time. It may also be an unpleasant experience because of all the crackling and burning action.
Now going back to the question, can you smoke marijuana seeds? The answer would be yes. Can you get high? The answer would be no. We still suggest that you find a high-quality strain and grow a legit cannabis plant and smoke it. As for the seeds, we cannot deny its health benefits. Most especially these days that many people are changing the way they eat by going plant-based.
Health Benefits of Marijuana Seeds:
1. Marijuana seeds are heart-friendly. They are good for the heart because it is high in Omega acids that reduce blood pressure. It also aids to lower the risk of stroke and heart attack.
2. A good way to treat depression. Since cannabis seeds relax the body and muscles, it helps in controlling the nervous system, muscular spasms, and mobility issues. Through these factors, patients dealing with anxiety and depression become more relaxed.
3. Because cannabis seeds are high in omega 3, omega 6 fatty acids, it helps in the treatment of the most common skin issues like dermatitis and eczema. You can eat them or apply in paste form on the affected area. These power seeds are packed with moisturizers that are best for healing acne, prevent dry skin, and itching.
4. Cannabis seeds are one of the best sources of protein and amino acids. Adding them to your diet boosts muscle growth.
5. People with medical conditions like increased blood pressure; loss of balance and heart conditions oftentimes experiences insomnia. These seeds lower anxiety just before going to bed for users to get a more relaxed sleep at night
Finally, although you do not have the “high” factor when smoking weed seeds, many people use and rely on these power seeds for health purposes. They can be an addition to your daily meal plan. Some create a paste out of it by grinding and adding oil to create a topical solution for skin problems. These tiny seeds are wonderful creations and can be useful. Therefore, we can say that greatness always come from the smallest, especially for marijuana.
Everybody questions if you can you smoke marijuana seeds and get high from smoking? Then people uses and rely on these power seeds for health purposes.